Gilgit-Baltistan:Conservation of GB Wild Life urged

Posted on

Hunza (APP): The people of Gilgit-Baltistan can earn very good revenue through taking care of wild life. If they will save their wild life then the government will give them the amount earned from trophy hunting.

This was stated by Program Manager Wild Life Conservation Society Mayor Khan while talking with APP here on Sunday said that every year several foreign hunters come to Pakistan and get the license for hunting wild life in different places. The govt charges them in dollars and the 70% amount goes to the local community and the remaining 30% goes to the government treasury.

He said that if the local people contribute more for saving their wild life then the number of foreign hunters will be increased and the revenue will also be increased. This will help to develop the community of that area. SAP schools teacher demands for rights: The SAP schools’ teachers of Gilgit-Baltistan demanded for their rights. “ We will close the schools if the government will not give proper rights to the teachers of SAP schools,” this was stated by General Secretary SAP Schools Association Gilgit-Baltistan, Shagufta Maqpoon while talking with APP here on Sunday.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s